Altra Slide Menu

ALTRA SIDE MENU

5_star  100% Magento Rating
VERSION : 1.0.0
DATE UPDATED : 30 AUGUST 2019
COMPATIBILITY : Magento 2.2.2 Magento 2.2.3
Features For Altra Slide Menu:-

The Altra Side Menu is an extension which enables a customizable side menu. This side window can easily be used to set quick access links to social media sites or internal web pages to the user’s website. You can also dynamically add the side menu blocks per your requirement. The user can adjust the position of the side menu buttons by placing the side menu on the left or the right of their web page.

And, in the case they want to provide links to the social media pages of your company on your website, you can very easily associate the details with the Altra Side Menu button and add links to all the social media pages on your homepage. This allows site users to easily visit the social media links of your company.

 

  • Provides a unique way to present short-cuts to the links within the user’s website.
  • One can dynamically change the details associated with the extension.
  • For example, one can change the icon/image/menu name/links from the back end.
  • One can gain quick access to one’s favorite content/products/social Links with this Extension.
  • Using this extension, one can have internal links to several pages of their website on one page.
  • The Altra side menu gives the user the flexibility to add the menu buttons as per the user’s requirement.
  • All side menu settings under one umbrella! Users can choose whether they want to open the link in a new tab, in a new window, etc.
  • Setting color for the buttons is easy! Preview color shades on the go as and when you set them.
Backend Screenshots:-
  •  
Happy Customers:-
Why choose Us?

Professional support

If you need help, you can expect our Magento! experts to provide fast and professional support. Development and support of our extensions is our main focus and priority, not a hobby.

100% Open Source

You will not be locked in! We believe in the freedoms of open source. You get the full source code and are free to do any modifications to our Magento! extensions.

Highly rated extensions

You can trust us to deliver quality. About 93% of our customers rate our extensions and support with 5 stars in the Magento! Extensions Directory, and the other 7% rate us with 4 stars!

Money back guarantee

Are you not sure our Magento! extensions will fit your needs? Try them out without any risk. If they just don't work for you, we will refund your order completely and without questions.

Customers in 60+ countries

We have thousands of new customers every year, joining us from over 60 countries around the world. That is why our extensions are flexible so it is possible to adjust them to your specific needs in almost all cases.

Experienced with Magento!

You will not be left in the dark. We have over 8 years of experience with the Magento! CMS and over 11 years of experience with web technologies. We plan to stick around and keep our extensions up to date and in development.
© 2008 - 2018 PULSE INFOTECH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.THE PULSE INFOTECH NAME AND LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF PULSE INFOTECH PVT LTD